Terms of Service
This website, it’s content and applications are all owned by Article Marketing Co. Please read these terms of services carefully before using this site or any of the applications or services.
By using any services, printing or downloading any materials, or registering for Article Marketing Co, you signify your assent to and agree with these Terms of Services. If you do not agree to all of these Terms of Services, please do not use or register with this site.
I. Nature of this Website
1. This website offers a platform for people who need new and original content such as articles, reviews or web pages.
2. As for our disclaimer of warranty and our limitation of liability, please carefully read sections XIV. and XV. of these Terms of Services.
II. Updates and Revisions of our Terms of Services
This website may revise and update its Terms of Services at any time without notice. Any changes to these Terms of Services will become effective upon posting such revisions or updates. You are required to periodically check these Terms of Services for any changes. Your continued usage of this website or any of its goods and services will mean that you accept those changes.
III. Access to this Website
1. To order and access content provided by Article Marketing Co, you need to first register and provide us with certain registration data (name, address, e-mail address, etc.) or other information. Registration is necessary if you client want to order new and original content from writers on our team.
2. After registration we will verify the e-mail address you provided us with and open a customer account on this website for you.
3. The registration data or other information you provide us with must be accurate, current, and complete. If this turns out not to be the case, Article Marketing Co has the unconditional right to refuse you further access to the website or any of its content or services.
4. You have in no way a right to be registered with this website. It is left to our sole discretion if we want to accept the application by a client to be registered with this website. We will terminate your registration to Article Marketing Co according to our own discretion.
5. All service to you will end at the latest if this site ceases to exist or to operate.
IV. Ordering Content
1. Upon registering, clients may order content using our simple order form (manual or CSV upload). You as a client are required to provide the title, keywords, length, and instructions on how the content should be written (if necessary). Clients will also be required to select a category for each batch, as well as delivery options which includes email, or notification for download from our website. This order will then be placed in our writer pool (unless you have selected a particular writer in which case it will go to their personal article pool directly) where writers from our team will pick up and author the assignments. Articles are then proof read by our editing team for inconsistencies and quality control.
2. In the event that you have chosen a particular writer for an assignment, they will be notified and provided with a chance to accept. If they do not accept the assignment, it will be made available to other writers on our team.
3. Each order that you submit to us must not infringe upon rights of third persons, in particular copyrights, moral rights, trademarks and service marks, etc. Also, each order you submit to us must not be pornographic, obscene, slanderous, libelous, or in any way degrading to human nature.
V. Delivery of the Ordered Content: Approval / Rewrites
1. Clients have 48 hours to request a rewrite or ask for improvements of content. If clients do not request a rewrite or revision of the delivered content within the 48 hours timeframe, Article Marketing Co will irrevocably deem the content approved.
2. Once an article or web page has been returned after a rewrite or revision, you will have another 48 hour window in which you can ask for another rewrite or revision.
3. Article Marketing Co and its staff reserve the right to refuse the request for a rewrite or revision, and retain all monies earned, if we deem the client to be an error. This in particular includes clients requesting an adaptation to the instructions of the original order.
4. Clients are encouraged to note the names of writers who they prefer. This will be advantageous for future orders when clients would like a particular writer to handle their assignment.
5. Delivery of content is possible via regular email, or download from Article Marketing Co.
VI. Grant of Rights to the Client
1. Article Marketing Co grants and licenses to the client the sole and exclusive right to publish, perform, display, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works and sell the delivered and approved content in any type of media, including, but not limited to, print and/or online media, in whole or in part, via all electronic, online, or any other media, now known and hereafter developed, throughout the world.
2. Until content is (1) approved or deemed approved, and (2) entirely paid by the customer, the customer has no rights whatsoever in the content. All violations of the client will be enforced by this webite.
1. Payment is required upfront per order. Price information is available on each corresponding service page on our website, but will be displayed on a summary page prior to payment.
2. Additional rates may apply for extra services (namely: article directory submission).
3. In the unlikely event that a client is unsatisfied with their order they may request a refund, but only after requesting a rewrite or revision twice. Refund requests need to be made within 48 hours of the second revision or rewrite having been delivered. We reserve the right to approve or refuse a refund according to our own discretion.
VIII. No Luring Away of Authors
The customer has no right to directly contact authors. We provide a box for writer instructions, and one again if an article or web page needs to be sent back for a revision or rewrite. In the event that you need to discuss an order, please contact us directly at email@example.com.
IX. No Unauthorized Copying of Content of this Website
By using Article Marketing Co you agree to prevent any unauthorized copying of this website, or any of the content contained therein. You represent and warrant that you will not illegally download, copy, or redistribute any of the content appearing on this website. You will be obligated to immediately destroy any information or content you have illegally downloaded, printed or otherwise copied from this website.
X. Third Party Fees
You acknowledge that access to this Article Marketing Co may involve third party fees, such as Internet service provider or airtime charges. You are solely responsible for these fees. In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access and use this website.
XI. Links and Third-Party Advertising
This website contains or may contain links to other websites, including third-party advertising. We want to highlight that we are not responsible or liable for such other websites or for their Terms of Services. We do not screen or endorse such other websites. This website expressly disclaims any liability, directly or indirectly, for any damages whatsoever incurred by any user in connection with the use of any website, the access to which was found through this website. Please read these Terms of Services of each and every of such other websites carefully to find out how these other websites offer and condition their goods and services. If you decide to access any such other websites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
XII. Usernames and Passwords
If a username and a password are given to you by this website, they shall remain the sole and exclusive property of this website and are issued to you only in the form of a revocable license. You are required to keep the username and password confidential.
XIII. Copyright and Trademark Protection
1. Copyright Protection
All works and content included, contained or offered on this website, in particular all literary works, pictorial and graphical works, photographs, images, video and audio clips, audiovisual works, music, button icons and other icons, streaming files and other data, animation or graphics, or any form of software files in object code or source code format are the property of the owners of this website or our content suppliers and are protected by national and international copyright laws. The aforementioned copyright protection also refers to compilations or all forms of alteration of all content on this website. We will report and prosecute offenders of our copyrights to the fullest extent of applicable law.
2. Trademark Protection
All logos and other trademarks and service marks which you may find on this website may be trademark protected by national and international trademark and service mark laws. These trademarks and service marks may not be used publicly except with express written permission from the owner of these trademarks and service marks. You are not allowed to do anything which may cause confusion among consumers with respect to the aforementioned trademarks and service marks.
XIV. Disclaimer of Warranty
The service of this website and all materials contained therein are provided on an ‘as is, as available’ basis without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, any implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, quality, suitability, truth, accuracy or completeness, title, or non-infringement other than those which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under applicable law in your jurisdiction. You expressly agree that use of this website or any of the materials contained therein is at your discretion and at your own and sole risk. No oral or written information or advice given by this website or the employees or affiliates of this website shall create or imply a warranty or in any way increase the scope of liability of the owners of this website. This site makes no representations or warranties whatsoever about any other website which you may access through this website. When you access through this website another website, please be aware that it is completely independent; this website has no control over the content on that other website. This website is not responsible to you for any transmission problems of downloaded or otherwise used content of this site or any form of website downtime. This website does not warrant that this website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free or that defects in or on this site will be corrected. You also acknowledge and agree that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download or use of material or data which you may find in or on this website.
XV. Limitation of Liability
1. In no event will this site or its members, managers, officers, employees (including writers and editors), agents affiliates, and the assigns of same be liable to you, or any other third party for:
- Any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential, damages, including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits or goodwill, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like, arising out of the use of or inability to use this website, the materials or any information, or transactions provided or offered on this website or downloaded from this website, whether such liability is asserted on the basis of contract, tort or otherwise, even if this website or its authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or:
- Any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in or on this website, the materials and/or listings or information downloaded, provided, or offered through this website.
Because some states or countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. In such states, this website’s liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
In no event shall this website’s maximum total aggregrate liability for direct damages exceed the total fees actually paid by you for the services this website in any form for a period of no more than six (6) months starting from the accrual of the applicable cause or causes of action.
2. Upon approval, all liability for ordered content is transferred to you, the client. This website or its members, managers, officers, employees (including writers and editors), agents affiliates, and the assigns of same are in no way responsible for the content ordered and approved by clients.
3. This site or its members, managers, officers, employees (including writers and editors), agents affiliates, and the assigns of same are in no way responsible for third-party services offered on or used by this website. The respective third party, for example, payment systems, etc. is solely responsible for its own services. We do not warrant or represent any of its services in any way or form.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless this website, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, telecommunication providers, and agents, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, and other costs, including, without limitation, reasonable legal, attorneys’ and accounting fees, reasonably incurred in the defense of any claim or suit arising out of or otherwise related to these Terms of Services, including, without limitation, any breach by you of these Terms of Services. This website will promptly notify you by e-mail of any such claim or suit, and cooperate fully, at your expense, in the defense of such claim or suit. Article Marketing Co may participate in the defense of such claim or defense at its own expense, and choose its own attorney or other legal counsel, but is not forced or obligated to do so.
XVII. Force Majeure
This website is and shall not be responsible or liable for any failure to perform due to unforeseen circumstances or to causes beyond this Site’s reasonable control, including but not limited to:
- Acts of God, such as fire, flood, earthquakes, hurricanes, tropical storms or other natural disasters;
- War, riot, arson, embargoes, acts of civil or military authority, or terrorism;
- Fiber cuts;
- Strikes, or shortages in transportation, facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials;
- Failure of the telecommunications or information services infrastructure; and
- Hacking, SPAM, or any failure of a computer, server or software.
XVIII. Termination of Membership
Without limiting other remedies, this webite may issue a warning or terminate your access to this website at any time, with or without advance notice or permission, if
- We believe that you have breached any material term of these Terms Of Services;
- We are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us;
- We decide to stop operating this Site entirely or parts thereof.
You agree and acknowledge that neither this website nor any third party acting on our behalf shall be responsible or liable to you for any termination of your membership or access to this website. After termination by us, re-registration of you as a user of or on this website is strictly forbidden. This website and its affiliates disclaim any and all liability or responsibility arising from fraudulent entry and use of this website. In case of fraud, we will take all necessary and appropriate actions under applicable federal, state, and international laws.
Any notice required to be given under these Terms of Services may be provided by e-mail to a functioning e-mail address of the party to be noticed, by a general posting on this website, or personal delivery by commercial carrier such as FedEx, DHL, or Airborne. Notices by you to us shall be given by e-mail or other electronic messages unless otherwise specified in these Terms of Services. Any correctly addressed notice to you that is refused, unclaimed, or undeliverable, because of an act or omission of you shall be deemed effective as of the first date that said notice was refused or deemed undeliverable by the postal authorities, messenger, fax machine, e-mail server, or overnight delivery service.
XX. Exclusion of Certain International Provisions
The owner of this website and you agree that the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is specifically excluded from application to these Terms of Services.
XXI. Rights to Injunctive Relief
This website and you acknowledge and agree that remedies at law may be inadequate to provide an aggrieved party with full compensation in the event of the other party’s breach of these Terms of Services, and that an aggrieved party shall therefore be entitled to seek injunctive relief in the event of any such breach, in addition to seeking all other remedies available at law or in equity.
XXII. Attorney’s Fees
In the event any party (you or this website) shall commence any claims, actions, formal legal action, or arbitration to interpret and/or enforce these Terms of Services or issues relating thereto, including without limitation claimed breaches of representations and warranties, the prevailing party in any such action or proceeding shall be entitled to recover, in addition to all other available damages or other relief, its reasonable attorney’s fees and costs incurred in connection therewith, including attorney’s fees incurred on appeal.
XXIII. No Assignment
Neither these Terms of Services nor any rights or membership granted to you hereunder may be sold, leased, assigned or otherwise transferred, in whole or in part by you.
If any provision of these Terms of Services shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, or any portion thereof, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permissible and the remainder of these Terms of Services will continue in full force and effect.
XXV. No Waiver
Failure by either party to enforce any provision of these Terms of Services will not be deemed a waiver of future enforcement of that or any other provision. No waiver of one breach shall constitute a waiver of subsequent breaches of the same or of a different nature.
Section and subsection headings of these Terms of Services are inserted for convenience only and shall not be deemed to constitute a part hereof nor to affect the meaning thereof.
XXVII. Entire Agreement
These Terms of Services constitute the entire agreement between this website and you with respect to your access and use of this website and the content contained therein, and your membership with this website, and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter. You acknowledge, represent and warrant that you have read these Terms of Services and agree to be bound by them as part of and in consideration of using this website and, if you have become a member of this website, of your membership.